Friday, May 14, 2010
Life is Good MeMe
NOTE: Hey, whoever else voted to spy on the men's locker room (my poll on the right) along with my vote--awesome--I was beginning to think I was the only female out there with good sense!
Brian at Photographing the Dead passed this one on to me and I think it's adorable. It comes with it questions by the person who awarded it. Brian gave me 10 questions to answer and then I am to pass it on and those people are to answer the 10 questions I have presented. This is too fun--love learning about folks.
His questions for me were:
1. What's your all time favorite movie? Answer: "Jaws"
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Answer: A cottage along the Shenandoah in Virginia.
3. If there was only one dish that you had to choose to eat for the rest of your life what would that dish be? Answer: I'd have a cheese and fruit platter.
4. What talent (that you don't currently possess) would you like to have? Answer: I've love to be able to sing. I can sing country music fair, but I hate country music!!!
5. Biggest pet peeve? Answer: Small-minded religious folks (right wingers) with little shriveled up hearts and narrow minds..
6. What's the one thing that happen in your life that you would like to go back in time a revisit? Answer: I would like to revisit my father in the hospital when he was dying. I was 16 at the time and in such shock, I blocked out those days completely and I don't know if I talked to him, if I said "I love you." I visited him many times each day, but have no memory of it.
7. Favorite holiday? Answer: Samhain!
8. Cat or Dog person? Answer: Dogs--they're love whores just like me! Plus, I'm allergic to cats.
9. Who is the one famous person in history (living or deceased) that you would like to have a conversation with? Answer: Nikola Tesla. I get the feeling we'd be kindred spirits. The conversations would be amazing. I also have a bit of a crush on him.
10. Do you believe in plastic surgery just for recreational needs? As in I got a nose job just because I hate my nose compared to someone who's been in a car accident who might plasic surgery? Answer: I've been dying out my gray hairs since my mid 20s (thank you Scottish side of the family) and I think if you want to improve something--jeez--go for it! I used to model swimsuits and do beauty pageants and they said I should get implants and I said, "I'm not carrying any foreign objects in my body except a baby some day." I'm freaking glad I didn't get them, having a baby made me not need them at all! So, I say wait it out girls and then decide in your 30s.
I'm not sure how many folks I send this on to, but I'll pick these folks...
So, I pass this on to ya'all and you can answer the questions on your blogs and pass it on with new questions for your picks. Here's your questions BTW:
1. What celebrity would you like to have as a real life sister or brother?
2. What was the first career you imagined for yourself when you were a kid?
3. Given a free first class flight round trip anywhere--where would you go?
4. Which character on Gilligan's Island are you most like?
5. What would you like to be famous for doing, making or being?
6. Who do you think is the most frighteningly influential and asanine person in the public eye?
7. Are you a breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert person?
8. Cheap mass produced beer? Import beer? Or local brewery?
9. What do you most want to change about you, Physical? Mental? Spiritual? Emotional?
10. Boxers or briefs or boxer briefs? (for you or your man--depending on which sex you are)
at 8:07 PM