Sunday, April 11, 2010
I was playing this game with someone the other day. “What’s your favorite movie of all time?” But, we ended up saying how close some movies were, but fell short for this reason or that or we liked a movie for one reason but not all the reasons. Then, I got to wondering, do other people have different favorite movies for different situations like I do? So, I’m going to do a little 10- question quiz here.
Feel free to answer them too. You can copy and paste it and remove my answers and put your own if you like.
1. What’s the movie you think is the best of all time—best acting, writing, cinematography, storyline, fulfilling all your needs in a movie, wouldn’t change one thing? My answer: “Jaws”
2. What’s your favorite movie thriller that you watch over and over again when you want something suspenseful? My answer: “Rear Window” (but “Disturbia” and “Joy Ride” for my more modern needs)
3. What movie still has the ability to scare you as an adult and having seen it many times? My answer: “Jeepers Creepers” (but I think the ending sucks big time!)
4. What movie do you watch when you want to get motivated to make change in your life? My answer: “Under the Tuscan Sun”
5. What movie do you wish you could live out? My answer “Stealing Beauty” (I love the idea of living in a commune of free-thinking artists in the countryside—my ultimate dream)
6. What movie scared you the most as a kid? My answer “The Haunting”
7. What movie do you wish you could find on DVD but can’t? My answer “Animals” (a werewolf movie staring Naveen Andrews from “Lost”--heard it's coming out this summer finally)
8. What movie is the funniest one you ever saw, that still makes you laugh hard? My answer “40-year-old Virgin”
9. What movie are you ashamed to admit you love? My answer “Twilight” (but only for the scenery and music).
10. What movie do you refuse to ever see even though it’s popular? My answer “Avatar”
at 12:54 PM