The Urban Sasquatch Journal: Between Storms

This is the reporting by a Bigfoot researcher of an ongoing study in the Southern part of the United States in a very large park area near homes and urban setting.

Prior Installments: 

#2 "The Original Experiment"
#3 "The Urban Study Begins"
#4 "Signatures and Signs" 
#5  "Mixing It Up"
#6  "Neglected and Discouraged" 
#7  "Adding Complexities"
#8  "Stunning Interactions"
#9  "Showing My Intent"
#10  "I'm Being Directed"
#11  "New Team Member"
#12  "Working It Vigorously"
#13 "Curious Interactions"
#14  "New Season Begins" 
#15 "Answering My Thoughts?"
#16  Trail Cam Sham 
#17 Training for Cameras
#21  Research Considerations
#22  Making Signs
#23  Footprint Found 
#24  Testing Animal Versus Sasquatch
#25  Enticing With Food and Curiosity 
#26  Amping up the Exchange
#27 Opening Communication
#28  Extended Visit
#29  Pillaged and Moved 
#30  Feather Gift
#31  Disarray
#32  Evolving
#32  Flooding and Chaos 
#33   After the Floods
#34  Lots of Changes
#35  Hair Samples 
#36  Lots of Tinkering
#37  Shocking Find 

Field Visit #33

October 30, 2015

I took 16 photos during this field visit. They will be posted with my explanation of happenings.

Last Saturday and Sunday, we had heavy rains leading to the area flooding again. I decided to come again on Friday due to more heavy rains and more flooding.

I arrived at the parking area approximately 3:50 PM. Temperature 78, cloudy, overcast with rain in the area. I have my bike and planned on going just to the sites. This changed. I went ahead and did my 7+ miles riding anyway. I made it to the P.R.O.W around 4:26 PM and made my observations.

I did go to the previous spot were I saw the drawings cover sheet. I laid a limb at the exact spot with small sticks coming off the limb perpendicular to the limb. 2 on the left side and 2 on the right side.

#1. and #2. Off the south side of the bike, hike paved trail.

At the P. R.O.W., 1st east side trail entry, the limbs I had standing vertically at the tree near the trail entry are now on the ground. Of course, last weekends storms probably knocked them all to the ground, but I note it anyway.

#3. and #4. Note the above comment.

#5. and #6. Note the new set-up. I made an arch opening and angled branches across it.

After completing the set-up, I moved on to the second entry. Here are my observations including the photos.

The ball has been removed from the main set-up.

#8. On the left side of the vertical limb at the set-up formation, some of the marbles are missing.

#9. One marble is on the ground near the formation. It's on top of the leaves ground clutter.

#10. I moved the ball into a crook of one of the close-by trees. I also took the native American drawings sheet and hung behind a tight vine on the tree above the ball.

#11. and #12. I hung another 'BF' drawings sheet on the gifting tree. The knife, phillips screwdriver and poncho are still there.

I left the P.R.O.W at 5 PM for site 1B. I arrived at site 1B and noticed I small item. A small ball was on the ground near the ball buckets tree. I took it and left it on the exterior of one of the buckets. I did this to show that I received it. Actually, I wanted 'them' to put it in the bucket.

#13. thru #15. See the above comment.

#16. I left the 3 sticks around a ball on top of one of the 'BF' drawings sheets. The sticks were recently laid out on one of the pipes.

This visit was short. I left the site before it got dark.

This concludes field report #33 for Friday Oct. 30 2015.

**Tomorrow is a new installment of Stalker Between the Worlds**