Here's 10 quotes from horror movies my Halloweeners. See how many you figure out and see just how much you know your horror movies.
1. "Haven't you noticed how nothing in this house seems to move until you look away and then you just... catch something out of the corner of your eye?"
2. "Well, there's no problem. If you have a gun, shoot 'em in the head. That's a sure way to kill 'em. If you don't, get yourself a club or a torch. Beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy."
3. "Yeah, you know every town has something like this happen... I remember over in Russellville, old Charlie Bowles, about fifteen years ago... One night, he finished dinner, and he excused himself from the table. He went out to the garage, and got himself a hacksaw. Then he went back into the house, kissed his wife and his two children goodbye, and then he proceeded to...."
4. "You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you?"
5. "We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip - "I'm so sorry, Philip" - then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over."
6. "I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating."
7. "Look, this wasn't here! There was *nothing* here! There was this... space! And there was a building or something with flames coming out of it, and there were creatures writhing around, and they were growling and snarling. And there were flames, and I heard a voice say "Zuul"! It was right here."
8. "What's the point? They're all the same. Some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act who is always running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door. It's insulting.
9. "I found some cigarettes. I found them all the way in the bottom of my pack. We're still alive 'cause we're smoking."
10. "Sweetheart, do you remember last night when you woke up, and you said `They're here.'?"
Now, scroll down and see how many you got right....
1. The Haunting
2. Night of the Living Dead
4. Silence of the Lambs
5. Shaun of the Dead
9. The Blair Witch Project
If you got 8-10 right--your are seriously a well studied horror aficionado.
If you got 5-7 right--you're a weekend horror watcher.
If you got 2-4 right--you don't watch horror very often at all.
If you got 0 or 1 right--you never watch horror, do you?
Damn, I only got four. I suppose if the line in Silence of the Lamb was "it puts the lotion on the skin", I would have five. It looks like I need to watch more of the classic horror flicks.ReplyDelete
i got 7, but i am a huge fan... i promise. my brain is on extra crispy.ReplyDelete