Kat at Just Life: Take Two gave me a task:
List 11 random things
Answer 11 questions from her
Ask 11 questions of someone else 11
11 Random things:
1. I was born with a double lobe on my left ear.
2. I don't like potato chips or french fries.
3. I despise Pepsi.
4. I sometimes giggle in my sleep or speak an unknown language fluently.
5. If it's over 82 degrees, I whine that it's too hot.
6. I take polar bear dips in the winter.
7. If I could have any talent flawlessly, I'd be a singer.
8. I hip hop dance every day.
9. I have a monster crush on Adrian Paul from "Highlander" show.
10. I would take a nerd over a jock any day.
11. My childhood nicknames included She-She, Sherry, Whookie Nuts, and Whook.
Her 11 questions to me:
Favorite Color? Orange
Favorite Magic Trick? I actually don't like magic at all.
Worst Job? Selling musical toothbrushes in a high-end department store as a product model. No, I take that back--doing a modeling show in ski clothing in 100-degree heat having to dance in the complete costume.
If you could do any activity, regardless of cost or location, what would it be? Ghost hunt in a castle.
Oreos or Chips Ahoy? Oreos without the cream filling.
What was the most embarassing thing, others have watched you do? Oh jeez--too many to name. Probably streaking through a rich neighborhood and then falling down a hill into a cactus garden.
Favorite Song Lyric? Incubus "Drive" I want it to be my funeral song. Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear And I cant help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer It's driven me before, it seems to have a vague Haunting mass appeal Lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there With open arms and open eyes yeah Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there So if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive, oh oh It's driven me before, it seems to be the way That everyone else get around Lately, I'm beginning to find that when I drive myself, my light is found Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there With open arms and open eyes yeah Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there Would you choose water over wine Hold the wheel and drive Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there With open arms and open eyes yeah Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there, I'll be there
Since we're all bloggers, worst post you ever did... We all have ones we wish others didn't see. Bikini top shot when I got 500 followers.
Has milk ever came out your nose? WHEN? Yes, during a church sermon when I was a kid. I had a little kid carton of milk, and I took the Reverend's words the wrong way, started to laugh and cover it with a cough and milk came out my nose and out the corner of my right eye (some kind of sinus hole?)
Do you text while driving?... Oooh I'm going to tell!!!! Citizens Arrest!!! Refuse to own a cell.
Are you angry I tagged you in this post? Don't HATE ME! No, only people I love and who love me, are allowed to annoy me and get away with a laugh (and a bit of revenge) mwa hahaha
11 Questions for Julie at Above-the-Norm:
1. Mel Gisbson or Brad Pitt?
2. Were you picked first for kickball as a kid, or one of the last kids picked?
3. Would you live in Australia or Nova Scotia?
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
5. If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
6. Your favorite comedian?
7. What song can you not stop singing along with?
8. If you could only go to one country in your lifetime, which would it be?
9. When you were a kid, what was your favorite children's story?
10. Would you like Angelina's lips or J Lo's butt?
11. If you had a superhero power, what would it be?
THAT LITTLE GIRLS' GOT 11 FINGERS!!!!ReplyDelete
And Love you.
OK sis, I will have to think about those questions and add a post with my answers.ReplyDelete