Ordinary people want pictures of themselves in front of Disneyland and on the beach. Oh, not me, unless of course a UFO crashed into Disneyland and the beach had a Montauk Monster wash up on its shore.
I thought I would entertain you and myself with a top 10 paranormal bucket list I had assembled. One thing I know about life is that I would go into these situations with certain expectations and goals and come back with completely different ones. I will include you in on what I naively hope to achieve in each of these adventures.
I am very curious to hear what you might put on our own bucket lists. Please share. I will put these in order of what I would most like to do and descending order of importance.
1. Ghost hunt in my childhood home to communicate with the Civil War soldiers, my father, mother, brother, sister and family friend who all vowed to haunt it. My expectations going into this are that my family, knowing I seek answers from the other side and swearing they would haunt it, would give me some serious signs of their presence. If they do not, I might consider hanging up my ghost bag.
2. Hunt for Bigfoot in British Columbia/Vancouver Island. This would not be a stroll into the woods, set some trap cameras and high tail it out. I would want to seriously hike in, spend an extended period of time making a base camp, as well as a single camp alone as bait. My ultimate dream is to witness this creature for myself. I would like to leave with some kind of proof of stalking and maybe some signs he was there, such a footprints or sounds.
3. Camp in the Suicide Forest. This is purely for the adrenalin ghost hunter and nature lover aspect of myself. I love camping and the woods there look like you could get positively lost. The thought that others have died around there and the emotion that would generate atop of a volcanic area intrigues me. I know I would be psychically on alert, but I wonder if it might heighten my skills. Purely for the creep factor, this might be the one place I sleep that would freak me out even if I never showed it, I would feel it inside.
4. Examine and hunt at Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum where ideal haunting conditions exist. This location will be the basis of the spirit vessels book as an example of the ideal conditions for a perfect haunted building. I would like to touch it, walk it, and hunt it as alone as possible so I can gather clear information without others around me who will penetrate my readings with their own residual.
5. Touch a genuine crystal skull. This is purely as a psychic and specifically a psychometrist. Quartz is a fantastic holder of energy and memories. I would very much like to discover what I get off one of these babies. For that matter, could I please be allowed into museums to touch artifacts? Pretty please... I usually get chewed out for touching the cases!
6. Perform a ghost hunt in a castle that is unoccupied by others. I simply want the opportunity to walk the history, feel it, see it, hear it, understand it. Without anyone to make me stray, I could get a very good collective picture of events and know just where to go and when to get the best action. The very construction of these buildings makes them great retainers of history. It would be a fantastic read.
7. Some time to study and examine Skinwalker Ranch in Utah and come to my own conclusions about the conditions there and what might have been there or is still there where supposedly a cluster of freaky creatures emerged from portals, UFOs were seen regularly and poltergeist-like activity.
8. Examine a crop circle. This is for context. I would like to walk around, examine the area, examine the way it looks and feels, walk it, see what it was like to create it and try to see if there is any residual I can pick up psychically. I also am curious if standing in the pattern might do something in a kind of feng shui manner to the human body. I have always laughed at crop circles, but I would like to really experience one before pushing it off as all hoaxes.
9. A night on doll island in Mexico. This is for my own freaking entertainment. The idea of walking around in the dark with thousands of creepy dirty nasty dolls staring me sounds like trial by fire. As someone who reads objects, I know that dolls being on the receiving end of attention, have a directed memory and emotion held in them that is rather potent. I think a collection of them, surrounded by water and its churning efforts might actually generate something rather disturbing.
10. UFO hunt in Peru. I suppose I could have said Florida or Phoenix, but I have a theory about Peru because it is a huge mining country and I think they go hand in hand. I also think that given the Nazca lines, if UFOs are aliens, this should be one of their ways of knowing where they've been.
I have a million other smaller things, but these are ones that call to me strongly.