Saturday, August 28, 2010
Thank you, Soraya at Spellbound by Moonlight for this award.
I readily admit, I have won this one a few times and I have passed it on to many. I do enjoy the part where I tell 7 things you didn't know about me, but dammit! I'm always airing my secrets here. I will dig up some strange ones for you....
1. I don't like potato chips, popcorn or french fries. I know, I'm the only American who doesn't.
2. I have had so many nicknames in my lifetime, that I pretty much answer to anything and like Steve Martin's dog in "The Jerk," I even answer to "Shithead."
3. I will run out of my way to open a door for an elderly person or a woman with a baby stroller or a handicapped person. I've been known to help old ladies reach things on high shelves in the store, carry their groceries out, help wheelchair bound people load their chairs onto their carriers, rescue lost pacifiers and give them to mommies to clean off and even made phone calls and sat with a blind woman who was left at the wrong store until her family could come and show me proper ID before handing her over.
4. I love to grow organically and even had my own tea garden where I made curative teas for friends.
5. Given a choice of chocolate or sex, sex ALWAYS wins out. The feeling lasts long and you burn calories instead of ingesting them (well, maybe a few calories ingested).
6. Nothing gets me more childishly giddy than a new spiral notebook and a new pen. There's something about the promise of creating that gets me all worked up like the first day of school.
7. My favorite scents are cardamom, ginger and sandalwood.
Thanks Soraya. This is always a blast!
at 4:02 PM