Sunday, July 15, 2012

Conspiracies: Chemtrails

Let's talk conspiracy theories. There is an entertaining one out there. First, let me tell you what it is in a nutshell:

Wikipedia: The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

Now, just for shits and giggles, let's look at contrails -

Wikipedia: Vapour trails are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapour in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Like all clouds, contrails are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals. Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrail forms, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide.

Okay, now you vote - 


  1. Too funy, I was just talking to my wife about this. We have a friend who is a chem-trail conspiracist.She is very allergic to mold, and thinks the chem-trails are mold.

    I think the root of this conspiracy lies in a little bit of truth mixed with a lot of falsehood. Hear me out.

    In the 70s, we started spraying chemicals developed by Dupont to kill harmful bacteria. It killed something like 90% of the types of bacteria we wanted dead, leaving the 10% left much stronger.

    Since then, the earth's ecology has changed to the point where toxic mold is in most of our grains, coffee, chocolate and cheese.

    Of course, we still spray chemicals on crops today. I don't believe the chem-trails are intentionally killing us, but I do believe they create a harmful environment.

  2. I was told that aeroplanes have to jettison surplus fuel before they can land. I used to live under the landing flight path and our rainwater butts often had an oily film on top.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...